Six Nations 2020 1st round game between Ireland vs Scotland at the Aviva Stadium. The matchups scheduled to be held on Saturday 1st February at 22:45 +06. This will be Andy Farrell’s first match in charge of Ireland, having stepped up from assistant to head coach following Joe Schmidt’s departure after the World Cup. Check out Ireland vs Scotland – 2020 Six Nations: What, when, how to watch online, squads and prediction.
|Matchups||Ireland v Scotland|
|Date||Sat 01 Feb|
|Kick off||22:45 +06|
|Venues||Aviva Stadium, Dublin|
|Live Stream||Watch here|
What time is kick-off?
The matchups gets under way at 4:45pm. Ireland and Scotland have contested a total of 136 rugby test matches since their first meeting in 1877. Scotland have won 67 of those matches, whilst Ireland have won 64 matches. There have also been five drawn matches between the two nations.
Where is it?
2020 Six Nations 2nd matchups between Ireland v Scotland takes place in the Aviva Stadium, Dublin. This is the the Irish rugby union team and the Republic of Ireland football team, with a capacity for 51,700 spectators.
- Address: Lansdowne Rd, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Capacity: 51,700
- Broke ground: March 2007
What TV channel is it on?
All 15 games will be shown live on different streaming services. It depends on your location. However itv Sport, france 2, one, DMAX and NBC Sports secure their rights to broadcast this match. Supported devices including laptops, smartphones and tablets. Alternatively, you can follow all the action with our live streaming links before match begin. So bookmark this page and return on the game day to ensure you do not miss out.
How to watch Ireland vs Scotland online?
The Ireland v Scotland matches will be available on the following devices and platforms: laptops, smartphones and tablets, iOS, Apple TV, Android, Chromecast, Kindle Fire, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Xbox, Windows 8, and Roku. There are a lot of options out there. You can watch all the action from pretty much anywhere on Earth by following our guide. SixNationsFix.com has rounded up everything you need to know about how to watch the Ireland vs Scotland game on TV and online.
Ireland Six Nations Squad 2020
- Forwards: Max Deegan, Caelan Doris, Ultan Dillane, Tadhg Furlong, Cian Healy, Dave Heffernan, Iain Henderson, Rob Herring, Ronan Kelleher, Dave Kilcoyne, Jack McGrath, Jack O’Donoghue, Peter O’Mahony, Tom O’Toole, Andrew Porter, James Ryan, CJ Stander, Devin Toner, Josh van der Flier
- Backs: Will Addison, Bundee Aki, Billy Burns, Ross Byrne, Andrew Conway, John Cooney, Keith Earls, Chris Farrell, Robbie Henshaw, Dave Kearney, Jordan Larmour, Luke McGrath, Conor Murray, Garry Ringrose, Jonathan Sexton, Jacob Stockdale
Scotland Six Nations Squad 2020
- Forwards: Simon Berghan, Jamie Bhatti, Magnus Bradbury, Fraser Brown, Alex Craig, Luke Crosbie, Scott Cummings, Allan Dell, Cornell du Preez, Zander Fagerson, Grant Gilchrist, Tom Gordon, Jonny Gray, Nick Haining, Stuart McInally, Willem Nel, Jamie Ritchie, Rory Sutherland, Ben Toolis, George Turner, Hamish Watson
- Backs: Darcy Graham, Chris Harris, Adam Hastings, Stuart Hogg, George Horne, Rory Hutchinson, Sam Johnson, Huw Jones, Blair Kinghorn, Sean Maitland, Byron McGuigan, Ali Price, Henry Pyrgos, Finn Russell, Matt Scott, Kyle Steyn, Ratu Tagive
Ireland v Scotland – Six Nations Tickets
Following a priority sales period, any remaining tickets for the Ireland v Scotland Six Nations match were expected to go on general sale on Monday 16th December. Check the Ticketmaster.ie website for details. Tickets may also be available via unofficial ticket exchange websites, but prices are likely to be higher than face value.